Fire Ravages a Kitchen in Acworth
Cooking with hot oil led to this fire, and smoke damaged kitchen in Acworth. The mayhem was cleaned up by several of our SERVPRO technicians. We trashed cabinets, counter tops, appliances, and most everything else. Once the area was free of debris, we set up equipment to mitigate the smell and effects of the smoke and soot. We contained this kitchen from the rest of the house with poly sheeting to prevent cross-contamination. We treated the HVAC system to eliminate particulates and odors. After we sanitized and deodorized the torched area, the owner, very happily, was able to remodel the kitchen. He was very grateful for our empathetic approach to the entire fire damage restoration service. We do our best to please our customers.